DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT
The Draft EIR includes Appendices as a separate document. Each is available as a separate PDF file below. Alternatively, one may choose to download individual sections, also available as PDF files below.
- SGR Discovery Center Draft EIR (302 pages: Includes the following components)
- DEIR Cover (1 page)
- Cover Page (1 page)
- Table of Contents (6 pages)
- Executive_Summary (28 pages)
- 1.0 Introduction (6 pages)
- 2.0 Project Description (42 pages)
- 3.0 Environmental Setting, Impacts, and Mitigation (2 pages)
- 4.0 Impact Overview (20 pages)
- 5.0 Project Alternatives (46 pages)
- 6.0 Acronyms and Abbreviations (4 pages)
- 7.0 References (6 pages)
- 8.0 List of Preparers (2 pages)
- SGR Discovery Center Appendices (578 pages: Includes the following components)
- Appendix A Notice of Preparation and Initial Study and Responses to NOP/IS (64 pages)
- Appendix B Air Quality Impact Analysis (46 pages)
- Appendix C Biological Resources Reports (298 pages)
- Appendix D Cultural Resources Technical Report (90 pages)
- Appendix E Traffic Impact Analysis (78 pages)
Public Comment Period : The 60-day public comment period for the Draft EIR commenced on June 5, 2009 and concluded on August 3, 2009.
Public Meetings: Two public meetings were held in June and July 2009 to solicit input from interested parties on the content of the Draft EIR.
- The first meeting was held on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at South El Monte High School (1001 North Durfee Avenue in South El Monte, California) at 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- The second meeting was held on Saturday, July 18, 2009 at the South El Monte High School (1001 North Durfee Avenue in South El Monte, California) at 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
A slideshow was used to aid in describing the Draft EIR at the meetings. Click to download the slideshow (26 slides, 2.2 mb PDF file).
Public comments related to the contents of the Draft EIR were accepted at the public meetings.